Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

A Great Leader



A Great Leader

I will be a good role model by setting good examples to little kids, have good manners and don´t break the school rules and follow the school rules too.


My goal is to be a good leader
because I
can be responsible
to the
teachers.
And I have to respect the school rules
And  Be kind to others in the school.


I will help to be a good leader because the
teacher
in the junior classes will need help with a
lot of stuff in the junior classes like helping
juniors learn and read and helping to
clean up the junior
classes.


Hendrix

Term 1 2018  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about